Based on the above assumptions, your estimated results are as follows:
Monthly Combined Contingent and Non-Contingent Fee Estimates:
- 59 Additional New Phone Leads Per Month (24 contingent, 35 non-contingent)
- 15 Additional New Clients Per Month (6 contingent, 9 non-contingent)
- $110,000 Additional Net Fee Revenue Per Month ($20,000 contingent, $90,000 non-contingent)
- 4,400% ROI
Annual Combined Contingent and Non-Contingent Fee Estimates:
- 708 Additional New Phone Leads Per Year (288 contingent, 420 non-contingent)
- 180 Additional New Clients Per Year (72 contingent, 108 non-contingent)
- $1,320,000 Additional Net Fee Revenue Per Year ($240,000 contingent, $1,080,000 non-contingent)
- 4,400% ROI
*Important: For contingency fee-based cases, above net fee revenues represent 1/3 of estimated gross monthly and annual fees.
With an estimated $1,320,000 in additional annual fee revenue, we suspect you'd be very pleased with this result or something similar, correct?
Even just half of this annual fee estimate, or $660,000, would be a game-changer, wouldn't it?
And while the above figures are estimates, they quantify and reveal what is possible for your firm when your GMB listing ranks for just the three above keywords, personal injury attorney jacksonville florida, jacksonville car accident lawyer and jacksonville fl divorce attorney.
Imagine if (when) your GMB listing(s) ranked for these, along with additional keywords, opening up the opportunity for many more leads; and/or your actual average client value is higher than $10,000 and/or one of more new clients resulted in a 6-7 figure settlement or verdict; and/or your actual conversion rate is higher than 30% (which you definitely should provided you have a solid initial consult/intake process); etc.
Our point is that increasing your GMB listing's online visibility represents a massive opportunity for you to leverage, take advantage of and take your firm to the next level and beyond.
We highly recommend you input, if known, your actual figures and/or percentages into our calculator below so you can see your own estimates and what it can mean to your firm when your GMB listing(s) is/are in the 3-Pack for relevant keywords like those above:>